- 2 - Atomizer Coil (0.3/0.5ohm)
- 1 - Tank (2.4ml)
- 1 - VICTORY Battery
- 1 - Manual and Warranty Card
- 1 - USB Cable
- 1 - Drip Tip (stainless steel)
Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
Minimum Resistance: 0.2Ω
Maximum Wattage: 60W
Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
Minimum Resistance: 0.3Ω
Maximum Wattage: 40W
How to Use
Power On/Off: Press the power button 5 times continuously in 2 seconds to be ON/OFF. When VICTORY is ready to use, the indicator LED will flash green, blue, and red continuously. In the same way, VICTORY will flash green, blue, and red continuously when powered off.
Vaping: Screw the atomizer and the battery together, power on, then press the power button and inhale. When inhaling over 10 seconds, the red indicator will flash 3 times and then shut off.
Charging: LED indicator display - The red indicator will flash 5 times when you plug and unplug the charger. Indicator will keep flashing red during charging. When fully charged, the indicator will turn green. Charge VICTORY by connecting the micro port with the wall adapter or computer via USB cable.
- E Liquid capacity - 2.4 mL
- Thread type - 510
- E Liquid filling - inject from the bottom
Features four holes for different airflow control. Rotate it to adjust ariflow.
- Over Charging Protection: Will stop charging automatically when it is fully charged.
- Short Circuit Protection: Whenever a short circuit occurs, the red light flashes 3 times and then battery goes into auto sleep.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is less than 3.0V while working or less than 3.3V before working.The indicator flashes (red) 3 times and then the battery goes into auto sleep.
- Low Resistance Protection: When VICTORY mini coil resistance is less than .3 ohms while working, the indicator red flashes for 3 times and shuts off. When VICTORY coil resistance is less than .2 ohm while working the indicator red flashes for 3 times and shuts off.
- Overheating Protection: When pressing the button over 10 seconds, the indicator red flashes 3 times and then shuts off.
- Safety Protection: There is a safety battery vent holes at the bottom of the battery tube.
Precautions & Notes
- VICTORY is not suitable for the people under 18 years old. Please first consult your doctor if you suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure, or you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Please check the material with the packing list when you open the gift box.
- Please power off VICTORY when not in use to preserve battery life.
- VICTORY should be operated in dry conditions between temperatures of 10F to 140F and charged between 32F to 113F.
- Do not fill E Liquid into center hole.
- Do not "Dry Burn" the atomizer head, user will need to let the atomizer stand for 30 seconds and ensure the atomizer head as fully absorbed the E Liquid.
- Do not fill the atomizer over 2.4 mL. When the liquid level is below .5mL, the tank should be refilled to avoid "Dry Burn"
- If you experience a burning taste with the first couple of puffs, it is because the liquid has not absorbed into the cotton. Give the liquid time to be absorbed and try again.
Click the link below to print a copy of the VICTORY User Manual