- Too Hot Warning
- Short Circuit Warning
- Standby Mode
- Power Locking Mode
- No Atomizer Warning
- Adjustable Pin
- Battery Percentage
- Ohm Meter
- Variable Wattage
- Variable Voltage
Locking Mode: Continue pressing 'Main' Button 5 times. The mod will enter Locking Mode. Press 'Main' button 5 times again, the mod will be unlocked.
180 Screen Orientation Mode: After entering Locking Mode, press and hold 'Down' and 'Main' buttons for 3+ seconds, the screen will turn over 180 degrees. If you continue pressing the two buttons, the screen will keep turning over.
Standby Mode: After entering Locking Mode, press 'Up' and 'Main' buttons for 3+ seconds, the mod will enter Standby Mode. If you continue pressing the two buttons, the mod will be switched back and forth between Standby Mode and Display Mode.
Power Lock Mode: After entering Locking Mode, press and hold 'Up' and 'Down' buttons 3+ seconds, the mod will enter into Power Lock Mode.
- Output Voltage: 8.4 (MAX)
- Minimum Resistance: .3ohm
- Battery Voltage: 3.0V - 4.35V
- Although the device has reverse protection, please make sure the battery is installed in the proper position. Positive (+) side of the battery towards the top of the device. Negative (-) sides towards the bottom.
- You must use high-magnification batteries with the DNA 30W. Otherwise the mod will not work as expected.
- In case of high temperatures and increased risk of injury, please do not use Zero at high power continuously.