The Sigelei 100W is an advanced personal vaporizer, a turning point in the development of high performance electronic cigarette.
- Visual Operating System
- Variable Wattage
- Low Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- High Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- High Temperature Warning
- User Replaceable Battery
Battery Installation: Unscrew the back panel to open. Insert the batteries into the battery slot with the positive and negative poles aligned; ensure the ribbon is wrapped around the battery for easy removal. Replace the battery panel and screw back into place. To remove the battery, pull on the loose end of the ribbon to lift the battery out of the battery slot.
Power ON/OFF: Press the power button five times consecutively to turn on the Sigelei 100W device; the display will show "SIGELEI" when the device is on, and will enter into standby mode. In standby mode, the screen will display the atomizer resistance, output wattage, output voltage and battery level. Without an atomizer installed, the screen will display output voltage as "0.0V" and the screen will display "CHECK ATOMIZER." Press the button five (5) times consecutively to turn the Sigelei 100W device OFF.
Lock/Unlock: Press "+" and "-" simultaneously to lock the device; the screen will display "LOCK". The device will not fire when locked. "PLEASE UNLOCK" will be shown on the screen if any button is pressed. To unlock, press "+" and "-" simultaneously to unlock the device.
Wattage Adjustment: Output wattage can be adjusted from 10.0W to 100.0W. Press "+" to increase wattage; press "-" to decrease wattage. Under 50W, wattage adjusts by .1W increments; over 50W, wattage adjusts by 1.0W increments.
Change the Battery Pack: When the battery power is low and will not match the current wattage setting, the device will display "CHECK BATTERY." Reduce wattage or change the batteries.
- "Low Res": resistance is below the operating range (<0.15ohm)
- "Low Bat": low battery input voltage (<6.4V)
- "HHHHHHHH": high battery input voltage (>9.0V)
- "Too Hot": high operating temperature
- Variable Wattage Operating Range: 10.0W - 100.0W
- Lowest Atomizer Resistance: .15ohm
- Battery Voltage Operating Range: 6.4V - 8.4V
- Two 18650 batteries required
- Please use two approved 18650 IMR batteries of the same brand and model number.
- Using the Sigelei 100W for prolonged periods of time at high wattages, may result in high temperatures and increase risk of injury.
- The device may include small parts; please keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Change or charge batteries when the battery level is below 10%.
- Do not place unit is excessively hot or cold environments.
- Do not install the battery backwards; the device will not power on.