Introducing Kangertech's first box mod. KBox makes use of an aluminum chassis to give you a lighter mod to handle. Lightweight but durable. With a design that feels comfortable in the your hand. A simple wattage setting that you can choose from 7 variables for .4ohm and above atomizers. The KBox features a heat dissipation hole, short circuit and over current protection. 510 thread connection and interchangeable battery socket. Making it an overall convenient device for your vaping experience.
- Short Circuit Protection (In case the connector ouput or coil has a short, the power indicator light will flash 3 times and will disable any ouput)
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overuse 10s Protection (If the power button is held longer than 10 seconds, power indicator light will flash 3 times and the device will disable any output automatically)
- Battery Capacity Indicator
- Variable Wattage Setting
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Low Resistance Protection (For coils with less than .4ohm, it will disable output with the power indicator light flashing 3 times)
- To turn on/off the battery, press the power button 5 times in a 3-second duration.
- To take a draw of your tank, simply press the power button (switch button).
- To change the current ouput wattage, simply press the wattage switch button and you will be able to increase the wattage. After the wattage setting passes the 40W mark, it will reset back to 8W.
- Irrespective of coil resistance, the KBox will adjust the constant wattage ouput automatically.
- Height: 89mm
- Length: 40mm
- Width: min 20mm, max 25mm
- Battery: 18650 (discharge>20A)
- Wattage Output: 8-40W
- Do not charge the cell outdoors.
- Keep the KBox or cell away from water.
- Do not use the KBox for any other purpose than with vaping.
- Choose suitable wattage settings to prevent any damage to the coils.
- Keep away from children or pets.
- Do not try to dissassemble the KBox
- Do not disperse batteries in fire or use batteries in extreme temperatures.