- Visual operating system
- Low Voltage Protection
- High Voltage Warning
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Variable Wattage
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- High Temperature Warning
Battery Installation: Insert batteries into battery slot with positive and negative poles; ensure ribbon is wrapped around battery to remove the battery easily. To remove the battery, pull on the loose end of ribbon to lift battery out of battery slot.
Power ON/OFF: Press the power button five times consecutively to turn on device; the display will show "SIGELEI" when device is on, and will enter into standby mode. In standby mode, without an atomizer installed, the screen will display output voltage as "0.0V" and resistance as "1.0 ohm". Press the power button, the screen will display "CHECK ATOMIZER". With atomizer installed, and press power button, the screen will display the atomizer resistance, output wattage, output voltage, and battery level. Press the button five times consecutively to turn off the device.
Lock/Unlock: Press "+" and "-" simultaneously to lock device; screen will display "LOCK". The device will not fire when locked. "PLEASE UNLOCK" will be shown on the screen if any button is pressed. To unlock, press "+" and "-" simultaneously to unlock device.
Wattage Adjustment: Output wattage can be adjusted from 10.0W to 150.0W. Press "+" to increase wattage; press "-" to decrease wattage. Under 49W, wattage adjusts in .1W increments; over 49W, wattage adjusts in 1.0W increments.
Change the Battery Pack: When the battery power is low and will not match the current wattage setting, the device will display "CHECK BATTERY". Reduce wattage or charge the batteries.
- "Low Res": resistance is below operating range (<.1 ohm)
- "Low Batt": low battery input voltage (<6.4V)
- "HHHHHHHH": high battery input voltage (>9.0V)
- "Too Hot": high operating temperature
- Variable Wattage Operating Range: 10.0W - 150.0W
- Lowest Atomizer Resistance: .1 ohm
- Battery Capacity Required: 7.4V - 8.2V
- Two 18650 batteries required
- Using the Sigelei 150W for prolonged periods at high wattages may result in high temperatures and increased risk of injury.
- Only use two of the same brand and model of batteries. Charge both batteries to full capacity before use. Do not mix batteries and always make sure they are in the same condition before use, or risk causing your device to malfunction.