If you're having trouble signing in, you may be entering in an incorrect e-mail address or password.
If you're having trouble signing in, here are some things to check:
- Clear Your Browser's Cache and Cookies
- Your Internet browser's "Help" menu will have instructions for how to clear the cache and cookies.
- CAPS Lock and NUM Lock on Your Keyboard
- Passwords are case sensitive, so "PASSWORD" and "Password" are recognized as two different passwords.
- Incorrect E-mail Address
- Your e-mail address must be in this format: email@example.com (or .net, .org, .edu, etc.). If you have more than one e-mail address, be sure that you're using the correct e-mail address and password combination for the account you are trying to access. Also, if your computer is set to auto-complete the e-mail, make sure it's the correct e-mail address listed.
- Incorrect Password
- If you're sure you're using the correct e-mail address, try to reset your password.
- For more information, go to Reset Your Password.