What to do if your package shows as delivered but you can't find it.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- Check to see if someone else accepted the delivery
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail
- Wait 24 hours - in rare instances packages may say delivered up to 24 hours prior to arrival
NOTE: If you believe your package has been stolen, please contact us.